Join Our Team!
Action for Results, Inc. (AfR) is seeking passionate professionals with a consultant mindset, who have extensive Life Science experience, and a strong track record of reliable delivery.
AfR currently has part-time contractor/consultant positions open. These positions require a unique ability to work independently with the right initiative and leadership to drive projects/assignments to successful outcomes, without day to day oversight.
Immediate availability and the ability to travel without restrictions is required. If you share our vision & values, and your experience matches either of the descriptions below, we'd love to hear from you! Please apply using the form on the right.
Pharma/Med Device Project Management
- Strong background in Life Sciences (Pharma/Medical Device) project management is required --- including an understanding of operations and manufacturing project environments.
- Must have experience in driving organizational change and efforts to standardize project practices across multiple departments including the standardization of tools and methods.
- Must have experience improving overall project management capability.
- Experience managing a PMO is a major plus.
- Strong, demonstrable facilitation and influencing skills.
Med Device & Combo Product Development
- Strong background in Medical Device and Combination Product Development is required, including understanding engineering best practice, design controls and risk management, as well as the business process and how to integrate and optimize all into a best path for reliable product delivery.
- Demonstrable ability to discern, understand and articulate what best practice and goodness looks like when it comes to quality.
- Experience that shows an application and outcomes orientation with a focus on process and how to make it better.
- Strong ability to analyze, identify gaps and opportunities, and frame improvements such that they are easily implementable.
- Demonstrable facilitation, presentation, and client management skills.